Below, you'll find extensive information on leading
international money converter articles and products to help you on your way
How To Use Opm (other Peoples' Money) To Build Your Fortune
By Bill Millikin
Borrowing Is Fun and Profitable!
If you have that old-fashioned idea that only broke or poor people borrow money, get rid of that idea right now because today is borrowed by:
• The biggest and richest companies
• Millions of wealthy people
• Governments of many countries
• Millions of small businesses
• Nearly every man and woman who got rich recently
* OPM = OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY. This is which you might borrow from banks, finance companies, insurance companies, friends, etc. It also is that which YOU might raise in a stock offering or through the sale of limited partnerships. But no matter how YOU raise the money, OPM is YOU PUT TO WORK TO EARN but the OPM comes from the bank account or savings of others -- NOT from YOU!
Borrowing for business purposes is "in" like never before. Today people don't boast about how much they have-instead they boast about how much they owe! No longer is it a shame or a disgrace to owe money. In this modern age, the more you owe to others for business deals, the bigger your position in the world!
"This can't be," you say. "Good people pay their debts and stay out of trouble."
"You're right-in a way," I reply. "But more and more people are borrowing larger and larger sums for business. So why don't you?"
Advantages of Borrowing OPM
When you borrow to make money,
you use one of the most powerful magic mind secrets known in the world today for building enormous wealth. All you need is a good idea to match to the you borrow and you're off on a glorious road to great wealth - fast.
Other advantages of borrowing OPM include:
• You work harder and have a greater chance to hit it big.
• With in hand you can concentrate on the business aspects of each deal, improving your chances of success.
• in the bank, even borrowed funds, gives you more confidence so you work relaxed and close more big deals.
• Cash on hand can help you work sharper deals, thus you may be able to obtain large discounts or more favorable prices.
• Having ready may allow you to buy a business, acquire materials; or otherwise capture a deal while your competition is fumbling around to find the needed cash.
• Lastly, with cash in your hands, people chase you. This gives you independence, freedom of action, and the ability to make the best deals for yourself.
Never overlook the importance of having in your pocket, even OPM. It may seem silly but it's true that:
OPM can put you in a money-making state of mind, that is, you can earn more because you have more!
OPM is the magic that builds wealth in every country of the world-large, small, and in-between. Why should you remain poor when, with a little bit of OPM, you can become rich?
From Bill Millikin, owner howto-business-kits.com
We market the entire library of business and finance courses and books of International Wealth Success. For more information about OPM – see our kit at k07.howto-business-kits.com
Bill Millikin is a business marketing consultant with over 35 years experience working with small businesses in over 30 industries.
We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there
is a specific topic related to money that you
would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily to our
international money converter website.